Sunday, November 2, 2008

Names...

Picking a name is difficult! I love the name Ethan, but is it too popular? My mom thinks Ethan Allen sounds so nice and has a ring to it... I wonder why? There are so many things to consider when picking a baby name. Am I putting too much thought into it? Am I putting enough thought into it? At least we have plenty of time to think about all of the alternatives. How do people who are waiting to find out the gender do this for both sexes? I am so thankful we found out it was a boy. And I'm so excited he is a boy. I think this is an excellent start to The Maeker Family. Little Baby Ethan Maeker... what do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Your mother is always right.