And it's Ethan's birthday month! For some reason I had it in my head that he would not be born in February, so now we're here in March and I think it will be soon. With my luck, he'll be late and I'll be huge and miserable. But let's cross our fingers that he comes some time this week. I go to the doctor on Tuesday and maybe she'll tell me to head on over to the hospital. Wait... that's in 2 days! I can't believe it's almost time. I'm trying to decide how I feel about this. I'm so excited to meet him and hold him, I'm nervous about the labor and delivery (and all of the great things I hear that will happen to my body after birth), and I'm a little sad I won't feel him inside of me anymore. I guess that is what having a baby is all about. Emotions. I'm definitely feeling them. I think Allen is too. This will be a big change for both of us... we're used to running around and doing whatever we please. I guess we won't be going on our annual Mexico vacation this spring. Oh well, I know this little boy will be worth it.
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah Kelly you and Allen did it. You were so strong and calm through it all. I am very proud of you. Ethan is so adorable. We just want to cuddle up with him. We are going to have great fun together with our ever expanding family.
Post a Comment